Kode Iklan Adsense 300x600
Kode Iklan Adsense In Article Ads
Use a vintage sweet favourite to create an even extra wonderful treat! Try this Tootsie Roll fudge recipe! You won’t remorse it!


After Halloween, we nonetheless have a houseful of candy. Typically it's from the children trick or treating stash, but this 12 months it was chilly and a college night.  We slightly had any trick or treaters Halloween night.  I might have long past overboard with the sweet shopping for and had a HUGE bowl of tootsie rolls simply sitting via my entrance door starring at me.  So I hit my prepare dinner guide shelf. Yes, I recognize I might have hit Pinterest and discovered anything quickly, but there can also just be anything about antique church cookbooks that can’t be beaten!  I got here throughout this recipe for Tootsie Roll Fudge.  I will admit I was skeptical making it up till I cut it into bites.  It can also just be very thick and referred to as for a little extra sugar than I needed to use.  But it's FUDGE, it isn’t actually intended to be healthy. ~giggle~





Ingredients


  • 2 tablespoons butter
  • 2 cups Tootsie Roll Midgees
  • 3 tablespoons peanut butter
  • 3 1/2 cups confectioners' sugar
  • 2 1/2 tablespoons milk
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • 1 cup chopped Pecans


Instructions


  • Line a 9-in. sq. pan with foil.
  • In a heavy saucepan, melt the Tootsie Rolls, peanut butter and last butter over low heat, stirring constantly.
  • Gradually stir within the confectioners' sugar, milk and vanilla (mixture can be very thick). Fold in pecans.
  • Spread into ready pan.
  • Cool. Using foil, take away fudge from pan; cut into squares.
  • Store in an hermetic container.




I was very pleasantly stunned with the stop result.  The fudge is amazingly good!  You can nonetheless style the tootsie roll a bit, nevertheless it has that vintage fudge consistency with a trace of peanut butter.  Hubby stated I want to disguise it from him, so I am guessing that capacity it was a hit.

Looking for one other simple fudge recipe? Check out this Strawberry Fudge.




Notes
Yield: about 2 pounds.
Kode Iklan Adsense Responsive Kode Iklan Adsense Responsive